RESUME Fieke Sluijs (MA)
- I like to avoid the obvious,
- I like to defend the underdog,
- I like impossible ideas,
- I like colours and perfect designed fonts,
- I like questions more than answers.
I am a creative and conceptual thinker.
Developing and promoting ideas is my strength.
I quickly understand abstract concepts, I easily organize information and I make complex matters clear through visualization.
I work intuitively, not systematically. I am open to the world, which generates inspiration.
I am sporty, passionate and independent, with enough freedom I achieve the best results.
But I am also social, I empathize and make contacts easily.
That's why I'm able to inspire, motivate and train people.
I prefer to work in a team of creative professionals to develop meaningful learning experiences.
I would like to combine my talent for visualization, my experience with learning processes and my understanding of creating meaningful experiences as a Learning Experience Designer.
Learning Experience Design (LX Design) is the synthesis of my three fields of passion and talent:
- Graphic Design;
- Imagineering (creating meaningful experiences)
- Freelance Graphic Designer (1990 – 2017)
- Lecturer Imagineering & Media Skills | Inholland University of Applied Sciences (2007 – 2017)
- Learning Experience Designer | Living Lab | Inholland University of Applied Sciences (2017)
- Manager Honours Programma | Inholland University of Applied Sciences (2015 - 2017)
- Projectleider Handshake | Amsterdam Creative Industries Network (2014 – 2016)
- Lecturer Imagineering | NHTV (2005 – 2007)
- Lava Graphic Designers (2001 – 2005)
- Communication | Tropenmuseum Junior (1999 – 2000)
- Didactic Preparation for Teachers | Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (2006)
- Graphic & Typographic Design | Royal Academy for Art (2003 – 2005)
- Art- & Culture Sciences | Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam (1994 – 1999)
- Graphic Design | HKU University of the Arts Utrecht (1993 – 1994)
- Learning Experience Design (LX Design)
- Design Thinking
- Concept Development
- E email@example.com
- T +31 (0)6 2490 7259
- A Leidsestraatweg 66C | 3443 BW Woerden | The Netherlands